The bird feeder hanger mom gave me and Jeff for our birthdays. No birds to show in this picture but so far I've seen these birds on it: White-breasted nuthatch, chickadee, house finch, downy woodpecker, redbellied woodpecker, tufted titmouse, carolina wren, and a cardinal.
Friday, December 5, 2008
the Bird & the Beetle
Lita Beeta.

The bird feeder hanger mom gave me and Jeff for our birthdays. No birds to show in this picture but so far I've seen these birds on it: White-breasted nuthatch, chickadee, house finch, downy woodpecker, redbellied woodpecker, tufted titmouse, carolina wren, and a cardinal.

The bird feeder hanger mom gave me and Jeff for our birthdays. No birds to show in this picture but so far I've seen these birds on it: White-breasted nuthatch, chickadee, house finch, downy woodpecker, redbellied woodpecker, tufted titmouse, carolina wren, and a cardinal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment