Sunday, February 1, 2009

late night.

Jeff worked late last night at home and I fell asleep with Lita in the chair...but woke up when the flash of the camera started. glad Jeff capture this snuggly COZY moment though. I'm pretty sure i look like i'm really young in the sleepy picture. it looks like a pic that was taken when i was a senior in highschool or something.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Is that a German Shorthaired Pointer??? I kind of freaked out when I saw that pict because it looks exactly like my dog!!! Crazy!
-Jenny Gabrielsen Williams

Faye Craven said...

hey jenny! i tried to reply via email to you but couldn't access your email address or blogs. so...hopefully you'll see this. that's lita, and she's not a pointer, but some people think she has some of that in her. she's actually a chocolate lab/viszla mix. body type\build of the V and coloring of the lab. she's such a great dog. I love GS pointers too...my grandparents always had them when i was growing up. great dogs.